Monday, September 04, 2006

Public Service Announcement #518

Do NOT watch The Wicker Man. Just...just fucking don't. Ok? Trust me on this. If you want to watch it, fine, go back and look for the original or something, but just don't even bother with this one, alright?

The only good thing about that movie was getting to see the preview for Pan's Labyrinth.

Anyhow, jumped into the weekly jam pool again. Recent theme was Flora from "Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors." I remember watching this as a kid so I had to participate. I don't remember anything exactly, but I definitely remember the character of Flora and certain aspects of it so I had a bit of nostalgia thinking about this one.

I made it more anime style because for some reason I remembered it as a Japanese cartoon I watched as a kid, but I guess it's not...then again it's in that weird ambiguous Euro/anime style of the time, so maybe that's what confused me. I can't even remember if I saw this in English or Korean or both.

I've been tracking down episodes of "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" lately so this seems a bit reminescent of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home