Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Computer problems and transit strikes

Well, there's been a lot happening and that might be a true understatement. Here's a brand new drawing to say horray to having my computer working (so let's knock on wood). And here's a new drawing to go with it. It's Morrigan from Darkstalkers, I was trying to get it done for a weekly artist jam that I have an extremely hard time keeping up with(I have a barely started Lois Lane sadly languishing somewhere that I will have to finish). Anyhow, Morrigan's always been a good cheesecake character so here ya go.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Actually, I'm not super happy with how it turned out because it's a bit of a rush job, but really have been too lax with my goal to try and draw something new each week to week and a half.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the eyes and the mouth are especially nice

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home