Saturday, September 29, 2007

For your information

I finally went through all my vacation photos. Not many were usable, though. I didn't take that many photos in London. At least compared to Ireland, I felt like I took millions there. Of course, I spent more time there, but also I was in a lot more situations where photography was not allowed and was way too busy running around to stop and really look at things.

I like this one photo from London too much. I don't know why. I know part of me was tempted to like do something...worse? But then I felt like a bad person for contemplating that. I mean, they're just doing their jobs and here I come along, a tourist, and I molest them for my own enjoyment? Besides, I knew they couldn't respond to you, but that doesn't mean I couldn't have been tackled by some security guys. And when I think about that possibility it makes me laugh.



Close runner up is a picture of me with a raven from the Tower of London. Just because it's a flippin' raven. The thing was huge and shiny. I kind of wished I had bread or something to lure it closer. It didn't spook, but it definitely had a perimeter it was comfortable having me outside of. If I got too close it sort of inched away, looking at me, but it didn't try to fly off or anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home