Saturday, December 24, 2005

Happy Holidays Everyone

Sadly I'm spending my first Christmas on my own all by my lonesome. Actually, it's not really that sad, but enough people give you that "aww..." look when you say you don't really have plans for the holiday and you start thinking maybe it *is* something sad.

I made some mandu (just think gyoza or pot stickers) to celebrate the holidays. They're probably my all time favoritest food ever. Of course it did mean that I spent a flour-and-egg covered hour folding the dumplings, but they tasted like success this morning.

Anyhow, I try to remind people of this whenever I can, but once again it's that time of the year. For those of you who are geographically located such that attending this event is possible, PlayTag 2006 is here.

This is the third annual one, and I certainly wish one day I can go back to Korea in the winter to participate. That doesn't mean I don't try to pressure friends into playing...then taking pictures of it. Previously it was held at Daehakro, then it was at Hangag Park in Yoido. This year it's going to be at Boramae Park. It looks like they're sticking with the "Dahbangu" version of tag, but the rules look a little different from last year and it looks like they're also adding a second round of a different tag and even football, so be sure to check out the poster for more info. Even if you don't plan on participating, it's always fun to see the different posters from the different years to catch the references. This year I see they went for Metal Gear Solid. Here's a link to last year's poster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home