Monday, March 20, 2006

Another random bit of my life

Let's see...cleaning out bag to switch over from weekend mode to work mode. Supposedly the contents of your bag can tell a lot about you, so lets see.

- one knitting bag with yarn, my mittens (from the store, I must've stuffed them in there when it wasn't particularly cold), knitting needles, and my first knitting project...a sad moth-eaten looking scarf (there's a whole sad story behind why I decided to take up knitting, but let's just say it kind of lost its purpose now, but I'm still doing it because it keeps me busy on subway rides).

- CVS Extra Care Card...shows I'm frugal.

- a battered tin of Cargo lip gloss. "Bora Bora" color combination. Actually I left this out in the sun on its side for too long and both colors (what smidgen is left of it) are all smooshed into one compartment.

- a free-floating $20 bill....weird...didn't know I had it there.

- my kogepan day planner...I know I'm too old, but I don't want to spend the money on something new...I'll just have to keep looking like some fool who never grew up whenever I pull it out to scratch something in my schedule.

- a disturbingly inordinate amount of change...I think I can buy lunch tomorrow with this.

- today's purchases from Virgin. Part of their "Two for X dollars." Motorhead, "Ace of Spades;" The Clash, "London Calling;" Patsy Cline, "Patsy Cline's Greatest Hits;" and finally, Janis Joplin, "The Hits."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home