Sunday, October 08, 2006

Update from Ireland

The hostel has Internet obviously (Sheila's in Cork) and I've been just using it to check email, nothing too complicated. Just wanted to let everyone know I'm alive and well. It's raining cats and dogs today though and I'm slightly annoyed because I can't really do anything since I can't too far without getting drenched and I don't want to risk taking photos.

Anyhow, a trip to Blarney is in order since I'm in Cork and I feel like Cork will end up being a blur because a lot of chunks of time is with volunteering for the Film Fest. I haven't even started and I'm already trying to figure out how I can volunteer again in the near future. Probably not the next, but we'll see.

My travel diary is kind of boring actually, but we'll see once I sit down and type things that I've written up. I did the Beamish vs. Murphy's test and let you know my opinions on that (not that anyone cares).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I care, dammit! More updates and pictures! Caesar demands it!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home