Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Finally a drawing

A drawing of Cammy from Street Fighter for another at jam theme. I know know...where's the original stuff, but these jams are really good for practice. I like how having a theme makes me draw, and when a theme's already set I usually can have fun with concentrating more on the pose and whatnot.

Anyhow, there are some original scribbles I did, and once I get my act together I'll put those up too. Got a busy work day so just trying to get through this week.

Edit: Forgot to include some info. Well the reason Cammy's in an SAS sweater-looking leotard is because her Alpha costume always reminded me of such. No scar or leg camo make up because I usually put stuff like that in PS. And this pose was inspired by the Schiele sketch I mentioned in the previous post.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 Comments:

Blogger Videos by Professor Howdy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really quite elegant and sexy, terrific work.

V

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home