Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Finally submitted a design to Threadless...

...After threatening to do so for months. That's why I've been so quiet the past week about any new drawings because I had been trying to come up with two things that I thought would be feasible on a shirt. I don't know if I have succeeded, but considering the first of those designs has been approved, I'd have to say that I'm going to find out soon.

Anyhow, go vote on it and all that jazz of course, but this is my first attempt at this so I need comments about what's good, what's bad, does this work or not, etc. If you think it deserves a low score, by all means give it a low score, but I'm going to be annoyed if you don't say what it is you didn't like about it. Click on the thumbnail to go to the page.

My Threadless.com Submission

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home