Sunday, June 17, 2007

From the 'How weird is that? But I'm probably the only one who thinks it's interesting' department

So this past Thursday I got up to get ready for work. And as I was getting ready I was evaluating what was left to do in the week and what was coming up and realized that Friday was payday. Now I don't know about you, the general public, but when I think of payday, I think of Bone Thugs N Harmony's "1st of tha Month." So I went around the house getting dressed and everything with "1st of tha Month" in my head. "Wake up, wake up, wake up, it's the first of the month/ So get up, get up, get up. So cash your checks and come on," I hummed to myself.



I flipped the TV on to try and see what the weather for the rest of the day would be like. I guess the previous night I had turned to TV off on MTV (probably after a futile last minute flip through), but I stopped dead in my tracks when and said to myself, "WTF, is that Bone Thugs?"

Yes, yes it was. They were playing the video for "I Tried" featuring Akon.

"Well, isn't that a coinky dink," I thought. Or not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home