Friday, July 03, 2009

The Hair, she is gone

That's right. I got a haircut today, and it's now short. I look like a handsome boy. Actually, I look even more like brother. That's kind of weird...though honestly I'd been mistaken for a handsome boy before when I was just a baby. Thank God I have boobs...

Anyhow after consulting my spiritual hair inspirators Rihanna, Janelle Monae and 80s Prince, I got a whole bunch of my raven curls lopped off. Damn, you know what else I just remembered that I look like? I look like a chubby, tan, brunette Robyn...which means I don't look much like Robyn at all, but you know what I mean. Though the humidity on the walk home has turned me into Domyouji Tsukasa from Boys Over Flowers, HA.

I took a quick photo back home and so far the Facebook audience has been approving.

I got my hair cut at Whistle today (first time there) and Tom, my hair dude for today was so excited when I told him I wanted to cut my kudzu growth like mess of curly hair. He almost squee-ed as he said, "Omg, this is going to be so much fun! I'm excited!!"

I was excited that he was excited. We were going on this crazy awesome journey together!

This is going to take some getting used to though. Like, I'm feeling phantom hair pains. Like I feel like I feel hair back there, but when I reach up to touch there's nooooothing. SPOOOOOKY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home