Saturday, June 24, 2006

"Our house, in the middle of our street..."

Hey guys,

It's official. I'm finally moving to my new place over the course of next week. Tonight's my last night with Internet connection as they're coming to take it away ("haha heehee")...kudos to anyone who gets that reference.

But thanks to everyone who put up with my hair pulling during the apartment search. Hopefully the move goes through ok. I'm still staying in the same neighborhood, just a different building.

Anyhow, I'm not gone and far far away, I'm just trying to get myself situated. I hope to be back with some TV and Internet in a week or two.

1 Comments:

Blogger A Seoulite In Seattle said...

Ms. Nabi,
I'd like to add a link to your blog from my blog. Would this be OK? I found yours interesting and stimulating.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home