Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I've been waiting, like, forever

Newseum's Debut Will Be a Late Edition

Oh my God, just hurry up and open already. Jesus Christ, I've been waiting for years for the Newseum to open, and now what's this? It's not even opening in October of this year anymore?

From the article, Charles L. Overby, the Newseum's chief executive officer says:

"We are aiming for a formal opening in the first quarter of next year," Overby said. "We now have assurances that they will be done by the end of the year. We think they will be done by the end of November. Yet, having been burned once, we are holding up on setting a grand opening."

Damn straight we've been burned before. I mean come on. I was more than ready to plan a day trip to Washington for this. Uuuggggh, simply unbelievable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home