Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Aw geez, I forget if Chicago gets real hot in August...

...though according to the weather folks, the Midwest has been unseasonably cool this summer. Anyhow, I think it's time to check up on the kid bro. I've got a mini lull in August, so going to leap upon that opportunity. Need to make sure he's taking his studies seriously, check out his new place, be all, "Don't smoke in the house, man, unless you want this place to smell like ass. Living with mom and dad should've taught you that shit already. Go outside with a Coke can," give him a little pep talk about life (most probably we'll just sit back and listen to "C.R.E.A.M." 'cause, you know, that song's helped me in times of need), take him out or cook him some real food, maybe give him a little spending money or take him clothes shopping. The usual things you do when you visit a kid in college, ha. The last time I was there I was helping him move into his first dorm/apartment life setup. It seems just like yesterday. Come to think of it, it was kind of hot then too. Shit, when the hell was that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home