Sunday, July 23, 2006

Distracting you with cute

Yesterday was pasta in a tomato sauce with italian hot sausage and mushroom, today was some mango chicken curry.

I also managed to miscalculate the sharpness of my (totally bitchin', awesome) new knife and almost cut the top of my thumb off. I had no bandaids so I had to wrap up Civil War field army doctor style with a strip of paper towel, and that seems to be holding up.

I haven't had enough time to gather up my thoughts with a new nice shiny post...so I'm going to go into my totally random photo archives and post a bunch of cute animal pictures I seem to have saved for no apparent reason.

Since there are a few, I'm going to pick a theme...and that theme is "Cute animals in a row (or bunched together in some fashion)":








I now leave you in your own puddle of "awwwwwwwwwww!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home