Monday, July 17, 2006

Two more days

Until I get my Internet connected everyone. So far I've only been able to use it snippets at a time so I haven't been able to get anything done. But I promise to come back with some drawings since with no Internet connection I've been able to do a little bit of that. But honestly, work has been kicking my ass from here to there so I had even less free time than I imagined.

Either way, I've got some entry ideas cooked up in my head that I can start working on as well as leafing through the recipes I have accumulated means some cooking projects, so I'll see if I can make it up to everyone.

But let me have a little nerd out moment here: Dragonlance movie???!!! OmGWTfbbq!!111111 *paroxysms of nerditude* Why the hell did I not hear about this? What the hell? Who the hell? Wha...buh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home