Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Help me

It's so hot...

It's pass out hot. It's I want to hurt myself to forget this heat hot. It's I'm going to kill someone hot. It's screw that, I'm going to kill myself hot.

Seriously.

So why not use the AC you say? Well my dear friend, the AC is in my bedroom and if I want to watch some tv or use the Internet I need to come into the "living room" area and unfortunately the AC is more imperative in the bedroom so that I don't suffocate in my sleep.

I'm at my wit's end. What am I going to do about it? Get a haircut. Yes, a severe one. It will be short. It will be a bob. I haven't had my hair that short, EVER. I'm sure there's a reason I never did that, but in the haze of the heat it's starting to look pretty good to me. If you don't hear from me after Saturday it will be because I've gone into seclusion because of the hideous haircut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home