Sunday, November 08, 2009

"I feel like one of those douches who own a Segway..."

You know, it's a little sad when your weekend highlight involves hightailing it to Costco and snagging one of the two final remaining WiiFit Plus you had your eye on for a while. But come on, at $85.99, of course you went half crazy over buying it.

I have to admit though, I felt a little silly on it when I did the "running"...yea...that was weird. Anyhow, I'm having fun with the hula hoop game. On top of that, my usual "MUST. MASTER THIS." instincts kicked in when I couldn't do the skiing balance game, so it looks good so far.

Well, that wasn't the only highlight. I was pleasantly surprised to find a couple of skaters trying out some tricks right by the house, so I had a bit of eye candy while waiting for the bus. I wasn't too keen on the fact that I'm probably in the background of most of the video they were filming though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Monster Girl said...

oh, you're totally somewhere on youtube right now, you know that right? :p

12:02 AM  
Blogger nabiya said...

Quite possibly yes, or on one of those tapes they sell/play in the background all the time at skate shops. I felt bad because I bet I was ruining their totally awesome shots or something, but the bus stop was right there. I didn't have an out =(

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home