Tuesday, April 13, 2010

OMG GLEE IS BACK

I've been waiting WAY too freakin' long for this.

I'm still in the "let's wait to see where this goes" mode for Glee since I'm still on the fence about how the show has presented itself as a show about diversity and the underdogs, yet we see covers like this. I'm still trying to give it another chance and all that. So it was kind of interesting how the first ep handled the idea of dealing with reality after great expectations, whether with the glee club kids seeing how life hasn't really changed since they won sectionals and both Schuster/Emma and Finn/Rachel dealing with the realities of being in a relationship after the implosion of their relationships. Sort of how my whole let down with some of the realities of the show after the first excitement. Seriously, we need to get a Mercedes storyline (And not one where she's basically just "Mmm-HM honey chile"-in' her way through it. Oh God, I'm already in a cold sweat imagining that.) soon or else I'm gonna have to throw down.

Either way it's only the first episode, also it was all worth it to see Kurt and Sue Motherfuckin' Sylvester vogue. I practically died.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home