Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I want an Xbox

This is getting ridiculous. I reeeeeeeeally want to play Left 4 Dead and now there's 2 out. I also want to game with my friends...

I got a talking to about how I shouldn't spend money so randomly, but come on, a girl's got needs. I'm thinking once I figure out this moving situation, I'm going to not get cable, just internet, and instead use Netflix on the Wii (or the Xbox if I do end up getting that).

The problem with me and game systems is I mainly have just a handful of games I really want to play, and the rest I could take it or leave it. Same thing with cable actually. I'd be sad if I didn't have my BBC A or the one random Korean channel anymore, but the rest? Meh.

I'm currently annoyed about not having the Xbox because I really want to play Bayonetta. However, regardless of whether I get an Xbox or not, I'm totally going to be Bayonetta for Halloween. Yep, I'm getting ready for this starting NOW. I'm even looking up how much catsuits cost and everything. I mean, it's not a set thing, but that's why I'm checking now, to see if I'm in the budget for an elaborate costume of that sort.

Ugh, this is so sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home