Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The brother's comin' to toooowwwn

A little over a week until the little bro comes to visit...man, I'm mad excited for this. I'm so excited I just blew cash on a Fujifilm Instax 25. I really shouldn't have and now I'll have to figure out how I'm going to eat the next week or so since I can't use my credit card more than this (my own self-imposed monthly limit), but I couldn't help myself. It's so corny, but I just wanted to take a bunch of pictures of me and my bro when he's in town. Post...I don't know, high school I guess, I haven't had a lot of chances to be in pictures with him and I want like five million pictures of my brother and I when we're young and I don't know, I just feel like it'd be awesome to have a shoebox full of pictures of us, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home