Sunday, January 27, 2008

Yesterday was a good day. I didn't even have to use my AK.

I had dim sum with Helen at Jing Fong. That's always fun, chasing down the ladies with the carts and trying to talk to them about what the unidentifiable food item in the basket is, then biting into said unidentifiable food item.

We tried out Red Mango and tried to come up with a compare/contrast for it.

I found the awesomest shoes (mine are actually more of a pastel aquamarine or pale turquoise) at Urban for ONLY 19.99. Seriously, Urban Outfitters can get on my last damn nerve about a lot of things, but I swear to God I've been awesomely cheap shoes there so many times, it more than makes up for it.

I had an awesome time watching "Persepolis" with someone.

All in all, a day well spent.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had a good saturday too. haha. i'm in love.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home