Saturday, August 22, 2009

Another day in Chicago

I was supposed to head back to New York today, but I've been informed of my flight being cancelled so I won't be heading out until tomorrow. (I could've left today on a noon flight, but I didn't find out about the cancellation until 10, and couldn't get through with the rebooking until 10:30, so it would've been cutting it a bit too close. I guess I could've just hightailed it over to the airport and tried to get rebooked there, but oh, well.

Anyhow, I'm glad I decided to extend my vacation into Monday at the last minute. The logic was I still wanted a "weekend" after I got back, but this works too.


Post a Comment

<< Home